Roxy the Florida wiener dog looks set to fully recover from the poisonous snake bite that had her fighting for her life on the weekend. Her owner Jeremy Brooks told the Palm Beach Post: “Last night was a miracle for her. They called about 12 and said she had eaten a treat and that we could get her today. She stayed at the vet’s until about 4 p.m. and then we went and picked her up. She’s lying right here on the couch next to me.”
Details about the 11-month-old Dachshund’s brush with death and video at the paper’s website.
Update: Roxy is “fully recovered,” according to her vet.